Korean Economy News
- GS Caltex offers networking event for individual maintenance mechanics 2018-07-24
- Hyundai Motor sets up digital showroom on Amazon platform 2018-07-20
- MAN Truck & Bus Korea faces class action from truck owners in Korea 2018-07-20
- Mercedes-Benz, KT jointly develop EV charging station for EQ brand 2018-07-20
- Korea’s Harim tapping EU, Canada to export processed poultry 2018-07-20
- KOIMA Committee and Extended Leadership Meeting
- The association hosted a KOIMA Committee (Chairman Yu Jang-hee) and the extended leadership meeting at the Chosun Hotel on August 16. At the meeting, the attendees reviewed key association projects and issues regarding the recent tightening of Japan’s export regulations.
- Chairman of the Korean Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong Visits the Association
- On August 9, Chairman Hong Gwang-hee received Gang Gi-seok, the Chairman of the Korean Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, in the association’s reception room. The two leaders discussed key issues regarding the two countries and ways for the organizations to expand cooperation.
- Chairman Attends a Forum Hosted by the Pakistani Advisor to the Prime Minister (Ministerial Level)
- Chairman Hong Gwang-hee attended the Korea-Pakistan CEO Forum hosted by Abdul Razak Dawood, the Pakistani advisor to the prime minister (ministerial level), to congratulate on him the event. He discussed ways for the two countries to expand trade cooperation.
- Malaysia Fashion Week 2017
- Malaysia Fashion Week (MFW) will be held from October 18th to 22th 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Conference for foreign buyers is scheduled to take place. So please consult any inquiries to the following the person in charge if you want to attend this event. Please also refer to the provided attachment about MFW. 1. Ms Sabesha - Project Head of MFW Mobile: +6012-2846530 Email: email@example.com 2. Ms Shannon Wong Mobile: +6016-3898666 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact to the following contact number. Commercial department of Embassy of Malaysia in Korea Marketing Manager Min gwon Yoon Tel: (02) 739-6813/6814 Thank you for attention.
- Polish company (Wooden Bathtub)
- A notification from Trade, Investment Promotion Division, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Korea. If you are interested or have any inquiries, please refer to the information below. Unique Wood Design Products: Wooden Bathtub Person In Charge: Mr. Maciej Górka Address: ul. Tęczowa 24, Gęsiniec, 57-100 Strzelin, POLAND Tel: +48 504 214 372 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.uniquewood.pl For further information, please refer to the attachment provided. Thank you for your attention and consideration.
- Polish Company(Cosmetics)
- A notification from Trade, Investment Promotion Division, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Korea "Euphora Grzegorz Wnęk Spółka Jawna" is wishing to get in touch with any business partners. If you are interested or have any inquiries, please refer to the information above. Euphora Grzegorz Wnęk Spółka Jawna Products: Cosmetic products(makeup) Person In Charge: Mr. Gabriel Skóra Address: ul. Orszańska 43, 30-698 Kraków, POLAND Tel: +48 516 142 188 Mobile: +48 790 354 111 Fax: +48 33 876 10 99 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.paese.pl
- International Zoological Fair 2017 (Poland)
- On 15-17 September 2017 in Lodz will be held XVI International Zoological Fair. This is the related imformation about the exhibitation which will be open in September this year. XVI International Zoological Fair Date: 15/09/17~17/09/17 Location: EXPO Hall Lodz, al. Politechniki 4 A contact adress of the person in charge is as follows.: Host: Lodz International Fair Ltd. Tel: +48 42 674 15 00 Fax. +48 42 674 15 01 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.targi.lodz.pl Please refer that participants in exhibition can buy products at a 50% discount from relevant business suppliers. If you have any enquiries or any requests, please contact the following department or the person in charge directly.
- 2017 Turkey Delegation
- ***Information: 2017 Turkey Delegation *** -Programme: Briefing, B2B Meeting, Exhibition tour, Visit to local production facilities -Participants: All the countries in the world -Supportive contents: Accommodation fees including breakfast provided by Turkish Ministry of Economic Affairs -Conditions: 1) Applicants have to have purchase rights. 2) Any applicants that are currently in contact with local distributors or have a record of being in the delegation are not included. 3) Applicants must provide detailed information about their interest of imported products until the given period of time. 4) Fluent in English, French, German and other languages. Application information: Applicants must contact the Office of Commercial Counsellor, Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Korea before the deadline for each given programmes. Türkiye Cumhuriyeti,Seul Büyükelçiliği,Ticaret Müşavirliği Turkish Embassy in Seoul,Office of the Commercial Counsellor Address: Vivien Building, 4th Floor, 52, Seobinggoro 51 gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul Tel:+82 2 7941382 E-mail:email@example.com Fax:+82 2 7962177 Web:www.economy.gov.tr
New Members from Overseas
- Main Activities of Korea Importers Association in 2016
- - Import Mission to Foreign Countries - Visits from Foreign Ambassadors